Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coffeehouse observation No. 339 – Return of the housecoat

I was standing in line at the post office Tuesday when a woman walked in wearing slippers, white tube socks, a house coat – yep, they still make ’em – and a hairnet. She came in, dropped off her envelopes and shuffled out the door. Walking to the coffeehouse today, I spotted her. This time she was wearing a floral print dress that was probably made during the Kennedy administration. As I approached, she moved to her right as far as she could to avoid being within 20 feet of me. ‎... I’m struggling to find the normal in all this. But then again, it is Stockton.

Go to Coffeehouse Observer for more coffeehouse observations.

All rights reserved by Keith Michaud ©

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment