Saturday, May 15, 2010

If you aren’t a Cool Moose, you’re just not trying

















For some reason that still escapes me, I wore a hate yesterday that my sister got me for my birthday.

Or it might have been Christmas.

I joked on Facebook yesterday: “Keith Michaud is wearing a cap that has a moose on the front. The antlers spell out 'Cool Moose.' And Keith is not at all embarrassed. ... Well, perhaps a little.”

A former coworker – who happened to have the intelligence and presence of mind to marry a Maine girl – shot back: “rock that with pride!” So here is a photo of the front “Cool Moose” logo – sorry about the sharpness; still learning the new camera. And a photo of the back. Bridgton the east of where my sister and her family live.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment