Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Coffeehouse observation No. 95

A guy just jeopardized a good power cord connection for my laptop by trying to stretch the extension cord at the coffeehouse nearly across the room to plug in his cellphone charger. I’m not sure if it is that alone or the fact that he’s wearing a hideous floral shirt and a driving cap that made me not mention to him that his charger had come unplugged. … Oh, great! The coffeehouse had to listen to this guy for 45 minutes talking to someone about what has to be a real estate scheme and now he’s arguing politics with the person he tried to lure into a partnership. Um, is that really good business practices?
Go to Coffeehouse Observer for more coffeehouse observations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, GREAT! The guy left for a while, but now he's back and sitting even closer to me. This is not turning out to be as good a coffeehouse experience as I could have hoped for.

    ReplyDelete